Compare the Pair
Do It YourselfCosts You Nothing But Your Time
- Money is potentially lost through an inability to negotiate, resulting in a higher buy price.
- Road safety certificate must be independently obtained or negotiated with the seller directly.
- Countless hours spent running around inspecting multiple vehicles, arranging inspections, paperwork, and often repairs.
- Nill or limited information regarding the car’s history.
- Genuine sales queries from private buyers aren’t taken as seriously. Dealerships or sellers are rightly skeptical of “tire kicking”.
- Many private buyers are guided by friends or family, who may have the best intentions but no real industry knowledge or experience to back up recommendations.
- Many are guided on which car to purchase by friends or family with little industry knowledge (but best intentions) or car dealers with more incentive to make commission than help secure the best deal.
- The pressure to make a quick decision can force private buyers into unfair deals, or engaging with suspect sellers, which can have disastrous financial outcomes.
- Standard dealer delivery and private sale pick-up is typically the best offer you'll receive when purchasing a vehicle from out of town.
- Low volume, standard walk-in dealer offers.
- You do everything yourself and are responsible for all of the above. The plus side is you can potentially save $299 (less any roadworthy, inspection, detailing, or repairs required that you need to cover).
Use a Car Consultant™One Fee Covers It All
- Our expert negotiation skills mean that you pay a lower purchase price
- Road safety certificate is included with your purchase, regardless of whether the vehicle is coming from a dealer or is a used private sale.
- Our time is spent narrowing down your search and presenting you with a handful of high-quality matches rather than leaving you with the burden of trawling through thousands of inferior options.
- Full car history report provided for peace of mind.
- Industry relationships and a trusted network of sellers means that Car Consultants sales queries are answered quickly. A trusted buyers agent helps legitimise the purchase interest - so calls get answered faster.
- There's no need for you to inspect the vehicle, we even offer a pre-purchase inspection upgrade if you require.
- Our Expert Car Consultants have years of Automotive Experience and work for you, the buyer, as an independent agent to secure the best deal.
- We work at your pace, so there won’t be any decisions made under pressure. Your Car Consultant will work to secure a vehicle that matches your budget, requirements, and time constraints.
- Special extras, including flexible car pick-up terms after payment (so you use your car for longer).
- High volume purchasing means Car Consultants can secure better deals through bulk buying discounts and accumulated dealer trust.
- We charge a $499 $299 Fee and save you time, money, energy, and stress.